Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2013

My Mothers Day story By Yvette

Mothers Day
It was sunday 12th of may when Mothers Day arrived. The sun was awakening and the clouds were changing colours. My Mum woke up before i could, I wanted to get up before my Mum and make her jasmine, green tea because she likes it. Lucky, my mum was just about to make herself jasmine green tea except, i ran in and went up to her and gave her a gigantic hug and said “Happy Mothers Day Mum”. After that i took over and made her tea instead. Later on in the day I helped my Mum with anything she wanted, sometimes my mum said “no” because she wanted to things by herself. Around 10:00 My mum, my brother and I went to Sylvia Park for breakfast. We went to hollywood (the breakfast club). I bought my Mum her breakfast and My brother Adam. I bought Adam’s breakfast to because i didn’t want to be sad. After everyone was done munching food, we started our adventures around the huge mall. Soon we packed our stuff and drove home. Time past on and it became night time. I said “goodnight” to my mum, my brothers and my dad. The sun had gone, the moon had rose and everyone was asleep.
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.