Pages

Saturday 28 September 2013

Day 1# Of The School Holidays By Yvette

Day 1# Of The School Holidays
Today I am going to my brothers soccer game again (BORING!!). I have plans that me and my dad are going to MCDONALDS for breakfast. (YUM YUM). I am going to order a hot chocolate and I bet my dad is going to buy coffee. I love MCDONALDS hot chocolate because they make huge hot chocolates and they taste soooooooo good. My other brother and my mum are going to stay home and watch TV or go to sleep. But I am sure my brother is going to be playing X - Box.

I have another plan which is going to play at the park until my brother’s game finishes. (HA HA HA). The park may be small but has so many things you can play on. (SO COOL).

WELL THESE ARE MY THOUGHTS THAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE MORNING TODAY!!!
I will update my blog about what i did in the morning when i come back home


Catch ya later. :)

3 comments:

Fine said...

Hey Yvette,
You must have a lot planned for these holidays. Have some great Holidays Yvette. Keep up the awesome work too.

Yours Sincerely,
Fine

Samantha said...

Hello Yvette,
You must have planned a lot for your holidays Yvette. I hope you had a YUM breakfast at MCDonalds. Well done Yvette keep up the good work.

From:
Samantha

Lavinia said...

Hey Hey Yvette

What are you up to these school holidays can't wait till you tell me when we back to school love ya catch Ya later

From Lavinia

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.