Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Storylines Show


Today, Storylines Show came to Panmure Bridge School and performed a show called Space Jump. The two performers were named Tye and Naomi. The show was about an alien from outer space coming to earth seeking creative books (fiction books). The alien was taught by a human friend how to use imagination and creativity. My favourite book that they had talked about was the Boring Book and the Three Bears Sorted. They taught us that even though we might not be able to read some books, you can always look at the pictures to help you understand what the book is about, or you could ask someone to read it to you. I really liked the performence they did for us and I hope that they will perform for us again next year.

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Hi Yvette,
I like how you wrote a long sentence about what happend. I also liked how you volunteered for them. Nice Work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.