Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Letter to T4 self

Dear Term Four Yvette,      


Hopefully, by the time you have read this letter you have achieved your desire to learn how to answer questions about fractions and improper fractions. In order to have achieved this goal you would have needed to persevere inside and outside school grounds. Did you also achieve a larger vocabulary list by using a thesaurus? I wonder if you have memorised the answer to 12 x 12 and 12 x 11 during the past few terms? Hopefully your reading levels have progressed during the year by your constant reading at home. By the time you have read this you would probably be heading to college in a couple months and graduation and prize giving would be near. I wish you the best of luck in college xoxo :)


Read you in December
From, Term One Yvette


Above is a letter I wrote to my term four future self. This letter includes what I want to achieve and how I will achieve them. My main goal in the letter is to learn how to answer fraction and improper fraction problems. I want to achieve all my goals before school finishes so when I start college I can start with fresh goals instead of old burdens. 

1 comment:

Robyn Anderson said...

Yvette, I am very sure with all the hard work and focus you put into your learning you will be able to achieve your goals of growing your fraction and word knowledge. To help you I will make sure we have activities in our timetable that will help you practise these skills. Good luck with this year's learning challenge.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.