Pages

Thursday 9 April 2015

Holiday Reading

Make a recommendation 

Title - 'The Word Spy'
Author - Ursula Dubosarsky
Type of book - Non - Fiction 
I would recommend this book to all audiences who enjoy learning about the history and future of the English language. This book takes you on an adventure through the different mysteries of punctuation,  letters, anagrams and many more. This book includes a wide range of vocabulary young readers would not understand, recommending this book to people 13+. I hope you take an interest in this book and have a read of it. Believe me, this book is very interesting. 

6 comments:

Sajiha said...

Hi Yvette,
I think that your recommendation is at a very high standard and it is also understandable. Your recommendation has made me want to read the book too! Keep up the great work! Is there another book that you have read similar to this book?

Sincerely
Sajiha

Tim said...

Hi Yvette,
I think you have expressed the book to people who loves to read history and future, so I think you have made a very good recommendation

Sincerely
Tim

Tim said...

Hi Yvette,
I think you have expressed the book to people who loves to read history and future, so I think you have made a very good recommendation

Sincerely
Tim

Robyn Anderson said...

A great recommendation Yvette that is backed up with clear reasons to support your thinking. Did you learn anything that you can use in your writing?

Saruja said...

Hi Yvette,
This is a fantastic recommendation and I think people will like read this book because you have explained this book very clearly.
Even I also like to read this book.
You did a wonderful work.
Keep up the fantastic and wonderful work.
Sincerely,
Saruja

Saruja said...

Hi Yvette,
This is a fantastic recommendation and I think people will like read this book because you have explained this book very clearly.
Even I also like to read this book.
You did a wonderful work.
Keep up the fantastic and wonderful work.
Sincerely,
Saruja

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.