Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

The Maori Pioneer Battalion - Design

This is my poster I created using google draw. The task was to Design a poster calling for men to join the native Maori contingent. The words translated into english mean - War is here! Fight for your people! Fight for your family! Fight for your country! Fight for your King! O people, prepare yourselves for battle! Spring up! Spring up!. I used this background to make it look as if it was a poster used to call men before WW1.


2 comments:

Amato said...

Wow Yvette

That is a well design poster. I like how the words are
in Maori.Well done Yvette keep up the blogging.

From Amato

Amato said...

Wow Yvette

That is a well design poster. I like how the words are
in Maori.Well done Yvette keep up the blogging.

From Amato

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.