Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Manaiakalani Ambassador Presentation

Today I represented Panmure Bridge School at the Panmure Yacht club to an audience of teachers. Each school in the Manaiakalani Cluster had one representative who presented a digital learning object in their classroom. I decided to showcase a google poster I created earlier this year based around the Maori Pioneer Battalion. My challenge was to write a letter to the editor sharing my reasons why conscription of men who the government has disappointed should not be allowed. All students that had contributed to the presenting today did excellently and we all encouraged each other. It was nice meeting new people and we all said our goodbye's - for now. Below is the presentation I showcased. Hopefully you like it as much as everyone else did. 

2 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Yvette, I enjoyed the opportunity to see the Manaiakalani Ambassadors present for the final time this year. You have all grown in confidence, especially when presenting to a large audience of visitors to Manaiakalani. I have had similar feedback from some of the other ambassadors that they too have valued the encouragement and friendship. Ka mau te wehi!
Mrs Grant

Robyn Anderson said...

I'm so proud of you Yvette! You speak with confidence and it is clear to your audience that you have made strong connections to your learning journey this year. Well done you have been a fabulous Manaiakalani Ambassador!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.