Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Me and my partners kiwi kids news results By Yvette

Quiz Completed

Thanks For completing the Kiwi Kids News Weekly Quiz.
Remember to come back and try our quiz next Friday morning.
kiwikids header top

You scored 50%!

This is me and my partners kiwi kids news results. I believe we did well because we tried hard and we scored 50%. I believe even though we haven't scored that much, we worked well together anyways. I believe the hardest part of the quiz was that there was 30 questions instead of 15. I believe the easiest part of answering the quiz is that we knew a quarter of the answer because we have either seen it on the news or we have read the article. Me and my partner scored 50% in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.