Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

My "What's for Lunch?" Presentation By Yvette



This is my What's for Lunch? presentation. We needed to pick ingredients from the budget priced sandwich list, the medium priced sandwich list and the premium priced sandwich list. When we had finished picking our foods and  fillings we needed to add the total amount we spent on our sandwiches. Then we needed to work out how much it will cost to eat your budget priced sandwich, medium priced sandwich and premium priced sandwich for 4 days, 5 days, 21 school days of November and 193 school days for the entire year. You will find my strategies and answers in my presentation. I HOPE YOU ENJOY! :-)

5 comments:

Tim said...

Hi Yvette,

I Really Like Your "What's For Lunch" Presentation.

Your Lovely
Valuable
Encouraging
Truthful
Thankful
Exceptional

By Your Best Friend Tim

Jane said...

Hey Yvette it jane here
Cool presentation on whats for lunch sandwich.You can think man. You are such brainy then Thomas.

GOOD GIRL

By Jane

Jasmine said...

Hi Yvette
Cool presentation on what for lunch sandwich and
Your
Lovely
From Jasmine

San Tat said...

Hi Yvette
I really like your presentation on What's for Lunch.
From San Tat

Thomas said...

Hi Yvette,
I really like your presentation. I have worked out the cost for my sandwiches for a year and only have to put them on my presentation.
Keep up the good work
Thomas

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.