Pages

Thursday 10 July 2014

Holiday Reading

Rewrite the Ending 


Title - Cocky
Author - Elizabeth Pulford
Type of book - Humorous
Why my ending is better? - I like my ending better because in the story, the young boy got away for what he had done. It was his fault he opened the box and the cage, he needed to be punished. 

Aunt Eva and Mum arrive home. I tried to act as normal as i could. I tried not to imagine all the horrible chores I would be given if Aunt Eva found out I opened her box. Aunt Eva walked over to the box and opened it. She lifted a cage out of the box and inside the cage was a bird. I tried to act like it was my first time seeing the bird, but it was hopeless. I would rate my acting 0/10. Aunt Eva grew suspicious, I had no other chose than to confess. I explained how I opened the bird cage because I thought the bird was dead, then the bird flew out, then the cat tried to eat the bird, then everything went funny, but in the end I managed to get the bird safely back into the cage. I smiled, hoping I wouldn't get in trouble. Aunt Eva laughed and said "boy, you wouldn't imagine what I have in store for you". 

1 comment:

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

I like Elizabeth Pulford's stories, have you read any others she has written?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.