Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Holiday reading

Sidekick

Title - THE END OF THE BEGINNING 
Author -
Type of book - Adventure/Humorous

The main character did need a sidekick. I would help Avon (the snail), have an adventure, and along the way remind him of what happens on adventures. 


Me and Avon are walking on one of the thinnest branches on the tree, suddenly we hear a crack. The branch was breaking, we were in the middle, and as a snail, it would take Avon a lifetime to get off the branch. As for me, I am a small ant, I could just run off the branch to my safety, and that's exactly what I did. I ran until I reached the start of the branch, I turned around, Avon couldn't believe that I left him. Avon tried to get off the branch, but it was useless. Every movement he made, the branch cracked. That's when I came in, riding on a bird, I couldn't believe that Avon thought i would leave him to his death. The bird grabbed Avon just before the branch broke. Avon thanked me 100 times. We asked the bird if he could drop us off to our home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.