Pages

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Holiday reading

Title: Wolf Brother
Author: Michelle Paver
Type of book: Fiction

Wolf brother is the first in the series 'Chronicles of Ancient Darkness' by Michelle Paver. Wolf brother takes place over 6000 years ago during the new stone age, and tells the story of a boy named Torak of the age 12, of the wolf clan.



Character:
Torak
Renn
Wolf
Fin Kedinn
Photo:
Name:
Asa butterfield
Emma stone
Wolf
Tom hiddleston
Why:
I chose Asa butterfield for the position of Torak because of his athletic abilities and personality which matches this character.  
I chose Emma stone for the position of Renn because of her kind-hearted personality and the pinch of curiosity which perfects this character. She also has the same hair colour as Renn in this novel.
I chose this specific type of wolf cub because of the playful, kind, motivated look it has which ticks all the boxes of this character.
I chose Tom hiddleston because his beard and hair nearly matches the character in this novel. he also has that patient look which Fin Kedinn defenitly has.

7 comments:

Isabella said...

Hi Yvette

I thought that you have made really good casting choices. Also I thought that you explained your reason really well. I like the way you choose them by their personality and their abilities. Keep up the great work.

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

Well done Yvette, the wolf cub is very cute! There is a character called Torak in my favourite series - but he's an evil god, not the hero. Check out the Belgariad by David Eddings.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the comments Ms. Kirkpatrick and Isabella. I will be sure to have an explore around 'Belgariad by David Eddings' :)

Saruja said...

Hi Yvette
I really like your choice, and you also explained your reason really well to us.
Keep up the great work and have a great holiday.

Fine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fine said...

Hi Yvette,

I really like your choices and they have similarities in common. Probably you could choose a younger Renn, due to Torak being a younger actor. Also, you could minimize the table so it would be overlapping the comments. Keep it up!

Yours Sincerely,
Fine

Yvette said...

Thank you Fine and Saruja for the feedback. I will be sure to use it when completing this activity :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.