Pages

Thursday 2 October 2014

Holiday Reading

Title: Spirit Walker
Author: Michelle Paver
Type of book: Fiction

Spirit Walker is the second book of the series 'Chronicles of Ancient Darkness'.

Paragraph:

Torak's life was at stake. Helplessly, I watch as Tenris takes hold of a knife. If  I had fought harder, if I had convinced Torak of who Tenris is, Torak wouldn't be in the position of death, the forest and sea wouldn't be further indangered, and Torak would be safe. Torak's power is too powerful to be in the hands of someone so evil and horrid, so with all my strength, I pull apart the rope around my sufficating hands and search for my bow. The female soul eater noticed I had escaped and was heading in my direction. I glimpse my bow and arrows and head to seize them. Before the soul eater had a chance to lunge at me a shoot an arrow at Tenris. He falls to the ground in pain and aggeny. I rotate round and shot the female soul eater. As fast as I could, I untied Torak from the stone that had Torak strectched like dough. "Renn, I'm so sorry. I should have beleived you before - " "Come on! You can apologize as much as you want, but we need to leave now". Torak and I ran our weak bodies to the seal clan and had our weak bodies treated. 

4 comments:

Isabella said...

Hi Yvette

I thought that you made an excellent point on why you would be a good sidekick. Keep up the great work.

Fine said...

Hi Yvette,

I think that it's very impressive of you to include the sidekick task as if it were in the book. Probably you can write something that's not as if it were in the book, and just write why you think he needs you and what you would do for him.

Yours Sincerely,
Fine

Yvette said...

Thank you Isabella and Fine for the feedback. I will definitely use it :)

Saruja said...

Hi Yvette
I really like your story.
It's looking very nice.
Keep up the great work.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.