Pages

Monday 6 October 2014

Holiday Reading

Casting Choices

Title: "WHY I HATE SCHOOL"
Author: Kris Stanhope
Type of Book: Fiction
Character:
Michael Fatarsky
Sharon Cramshaw
Miss Russell
Photo:
Actor:
Jack Austin
Mackenzie Foy
Alexandria Deberry
Why:
I chose Jack Austin for the position of Michael Fatarsky because he is a kind-hearted, sweet, caring and nice  young boy. He has a beautiful personality which this character has but hids for a reason he does not know.
I chose Mackenzie Foy to play the position of Sharon Cramshaw because of the sweet, kind and  funny personality of hers which Sharon Cramshaw absolutely has.  I also chose her by the age comparison looking at them.
I chose Alexandria Deberry for the position of Miss Russel because she is a really nice and kind person which Miss Russel is.

Title: "WHY I HATE SCHOOL"
Author: Kris Stanhope
Type of Book: Fiction

I would recommend this book to Fine because this novel triggers different emotions, it shows friendship and it includes a variety of different reasons of why someone might hate school. 

3 comments:

Isabella said...

Hi Yvette

I thought that your casting choices was great, and I agree with you because I have seen some of their other shows or movies they have appeared in. Great Work

Saruja said...

Hi Yvette
I like those photos and your choice is great.
Keep up the nice work.

Fine said...

Hi Yvette,
Your casting choices fit perfectly, and gives an image of what the actor/actress are acting out. I can remember you getting this book as a duffy book. We'll talk more about this book at school! Just remember to minimize the table! Keep it up!

Yours Sincerely,
Fine

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.