Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2015

12x tables

These are screenshots of the outcome of me playing mulitplication games. I've been practicing my 12x tables because that is the only one where I improvement is needed for me. The first game I played was called Flash Tables. It helps you practice as many tables as you want or just one. You can adjust the speed if you want the questions to slow down, or speed up. You answer the questions in your head or outloud before the answer comes on the screen. The second game I played was called Tables Grab. I versed a friend in finding the answer first, but we drawed six all. To play this game, you need two players. You choose the table you want to practice and then when the question appears you search for the answer and when you find it and put your square on the answer, you get a point. If you want to play the game, click on the purple writing. These games help improve and  memorise your tables. I have memorised all 12x table in less than four days!


1 comment:

Inotia said...

Hey Yvette,

Well done on your success at your 12 times table. You probably know your times table of by heart. Its very cool that you did a hyper link the the game that you played on. Keep the good work up!!

From Inotia :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.