Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Drama with Mis Eeles By Yvette




This week for drama we did a liquid picture. A liquid picture is when a group of people come up with a movement action and one by one they show their movement action. They show their action by walking up from their space like a catwalk and go back then freeze. In my group of people (Lavinia, Latisha, Tim and Yvette - Me) We came up with an action. For my action - Yvette I did an alien action, Lavinia did a 3-dimensional car. Tim did a robot and Latisha was a on a flying board. Afetr we did that we needed to come up with sounds that matches my action. For my alien noise I did guuuurrrrrnnnnnnaaaaaaa and along with stomping my feet. I know we did well because we worked hard and helped each other out.

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

Well Yvette, what a great description no wonder you were working on it for a long time. You have been very detailed. I like the way that you described the action and the sounds your group made.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.