Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Drama with Mis Eeles

We created 3 frezze frams showing  schools of the past, schools of the present and schools of the future. I can not show you the picture because i can't take a screen shot, so i am going to tell you in detail. For first, the people in my group was Latisha, Lavinia, Tim and I - Yvette. For schools of the past we did a freeze frame of Lavinia being the teacher and giving tim the strap - NOT REAL. Tim and I was sitting on the mat with our legs crossed and our arms crossed with our bachs straight. For the schools of the present Tim and Latisha was pretending they were on their netbooks while sitting on the floor. Lavinia was pretending she was texting and I was pretending I was ringing someone on a phone. Last but not least, the schools for the future. All of us - Lavinia, Latisha, Tim and I were preten ding that we were flying. It was so funny. I hope you like my retell :0. Catch you later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.