Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2013

My Ideal Classroom Plan by Yvette

My Ideal Classroom plan!
In my ideal classroom plan I would like bean bags in the bottom left corner of the classroom because I would be comfortable while doing my work and I would do my work faster since I am in a spot that suits my comfort. I would also like a theatre in my ideal classroom. The theatre would be a whole new room, like a room inside a room. I know with a theatre in your classroom it would be good use for watching DVD’s and a recording studio. I would put the theatre in the top right corner. I would put a wet area (art area) (a room inside a room) in my ideal classroom as well. With a wet area, we could do our artwork without worrying about paint falling on the ground because it would be in a room. In my ideal classroom I will always have desks, computers, doors, netbook cupboards, bins and whiteboards. In my ideal classroom I would want my desks to be different levels and shapes. I would like to have a low table, high table, criss cross table and single desks. I would have my desks and tables next to the whiteboard which would be in the middle(centre) of the classroom. I would also include a circle lounge and another lounge shaped as a L.  The last things I would have in my ideal classroom plan is the teachers desk and a bookshelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.