Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Argument - Should homework be compolsary By Yvette

Should Homework Be Compulsory
Introduction: Knowledge
Should homework be compulsory?. I believe homework should be compulsory because it helps you gain knowledge in your learning so you can improve in your tests and grades. I know i would want to get better in my grades and tests.

Argument 1: Education
I strongly believe that homework helps your education by helping you remembering knowledge that you didn’t know and using it in any kind of test, also it helps you reinforce your learning at home. When you do your homework at home you will always be challenged by something hard. At Panmure Bridge School I like having something challenging in my homework so I can remember that and if it is in my tests I would be set for success.

Argument 2: Parents/Language
Also homework helps your parents get involved with your learning. It could also build a relationships with your teacher and your parents. Your parents could also encourage you with your homework if you stuck on a math problem. When your parents come from a different country and speaks another language, it gets your parents involved with your learning and it also helps your parents learn english and the faster they learn english, the faster they could help you with your homework, without your mum or dad struggling to talk to you.
Argument 3: Maths sites/Future
Also your teacher can set you up with maths sites so you can improve in your grades and tests. At Panmure Bridge School we are setting up a Wireless network connection in panmure so students can finish off their work and go on maths sites.

Conclusion
Those are my reasons why Panmure Bridge School should have homework. Overall, I believe that Panmure Bridge School should have homework because It could help you with your education, It could also get your parents involved with your learning and your teacher can set you up with math sites. That is why I believe Panmure Bridge School should have homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.