Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Argument - Should Panmure Bridge School have a cafeteria By Yvette


Should Panmure Bridge School have a Cafeteria?
To me, cafeteria food smell and tastes really good. With all the chicken sandwiches, fruits and vegetables, drinks and hot beverages. All of that sounds delicious to me. I truly believe that we should have a cafeteria at Panmure Bridge School.


Firstly, I believe a cafeteria will save time for students to get to school instead of buying unhealthy food from bakeries and lolly shops, when students could order food from the cafeteria at school. As a student at Panmure Bridge I believe a cafeteria will be great, because my mum or I don’t need to get up in the morning to make lunch, instead I could bring some money to school and order food from the cafeteria.


Secondly, I believe that a cafeteria will give someone in the community, or student a job. I believe that Panmure Bridge School should have a cafeteria, because it teaches students skills as in cooking, and maths,  for example if the students or someone else runs the cafeteria learning to be cashier would be a life skill. It is a good experience for first timers.


Thirdly, the cafeteria could provide healthy food and nutritious food since the teachers, principal and you would want to look out for your health. Also the teachers, principal and you could ask for the ingredients on the food so if people are allergic to certain food they would know what to buy and not buy.

These are my reasons as to why Panmure Bridge School should have a cafeteria . Overall, I believe that Panmure Bridge School should have a cafeteria because if they bought food at the cafeteria it could save time for students to get to school, It could also give someone in the community or a student a job as well as serve healthy and nutritious food. That is why I believe Panmure b Bridge School should have a cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.