Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

My Ideal Classroom By Yvette


This is my ideal classroom. I have included 5 sets of tables for everyone. I have a pet fish in the bottom right corner of the room. I have a room inside a room inside a room. Inside 1 of the theatre room I have a large TV and 12 single, comfy couches. In the art room, their are art equipment. In that room I have 2 circle tables and a large sink.  I have a projection screen in front of the class with a mat for students to sit on.   In the quit room I have a long table for teachers to take reading groups or record people. I have a few computers next to the quiet room. I also included a Table Football and a food table,. I included a table football, for a fun activity when you have finished work or are behaving well. I also included a food table for snacks if students and teachers are hungry during class. On my food table there is 2 large bowls of different kinds of fruit and candy.              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.