Pages

Thursday 21 November 2013

My Quiz Results By Yvette

Today for current events we did the kiwi quiz news. Miss Eeles let us choose if we wanted to time ourselves witch was called the challenge. Or you could work with your buddy on the quiz. My buddy scored 90% in less than 2 minutes. I scored 40% in less than 3 minutes. I believe i didn't do well because i don't work well under pressure. I believe I score more when I do not time myself because I can concentrate without worrying about how long I will take. I believe my partner scores better with the timer because she likes challenges. I believe we do fabulous working together as a team.

Quiz Completed

Thanks For completing the Kiwi Kids News Weekly Quiz.
Remember to come back and try our quiz next Friday morning.
kiwikids header top

You scored 40%!

1 comment:

Mrs Eeles said...

Yvette you have written a really thoughtful reflective statement.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.