Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

My Time at the beach By Yvette

It was early in the morning and the sun was coming up. I decided to go for a surfing at the beach. I was going to wear my swimsuit but I could not find it, so I decided to wear my most hideous clothes I had. I wore my school uniform. My mother allowed me to go swimming because we live right next to the beach and whenever she is worried about me she could look out the window and see me. The water was freezing so I decided to lie on my board. I was chilling on my board relaxing until my mother looked out the window and saw me with my uniform on. My mother was so furious she walked straight in to the water and took me out. I then decided to never go swimming in my school uniform. The next time I go swimming and I can't find my togs, I will remember to go swimming in my mufti. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.