Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Room 5's Favourite Sport by Yvette

 
My favourite sport was netball. There were 27 people in our class so people voted for either netball, soccer, handball, touch or rugby. The most popular sport was soccer. 13 people voted for soccer. I believe soccer was voted more than the other sports  because lots of people go to the after school soccer program with rush. They love it. The least popular sport that was voted in our class was handball. Only 3 people voted for handball. I believe handball was the least popular sport because it is a sport this school does not participate in much. My buddy(Lavinia) and I worked together on this task. My buddy Lavinia wrote down the 5 different sports while I made the chart. My buddy wrote down all the people that were in our class that day and I went around asking them what their favorite sport was. My buddy chose netball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.