Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Care Award Task: Respect

This is my thank you letter to my teacher. It was a part of my respect task in my care award activities. Hopefully she liked it!

Hi Mrs Anderson,

Thank you for being the supportive, defensive, and amazing teacher you are! You have always defended the students in your classroom, and supported us when we needed it. You can be the most loving and caring person ever. I really think it’s your nature. You’re really an amazing person, and wonderful teacher. You have always been the teacher all the students could trust, who I could trust, and I thank you for that. You are the coolest teacher in the school, and I'm really jealous that next year I have to go to college where everything is going to be so different, while the year 7’s get to stay here and be taught by the best teacher in the school (that’s you). Thank you for all the times you have defended me, and looked after me. Thank you, thank you, thank you ❤️‍😘 I don’t know how different things would be if I had a different teacher, but I’m lucky I never needed to find out. Thank you for everything Mrs Anderson.

Sincerely, Yvette 😊

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Robyn Anderson said...

Thank you for such a lovely letter Yvette. I have absolutely loved having you in my class for the last two years :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.