Pages

Sunday 20 April 2014

Holiday reading activity

Title - Thea Stilton and the star castaways
Author - Geronimo Stilton
Genre - Adventure


My ending

Sebastian was under arrest and taken back to earth. Once the Thea Sisters had returned to earth they were held a "welcome home" party. Everyone was so glad that they had returned safely. The Thea sisters were so excited to tell Thea their adventure to the moon. The Thea Sisters never wanted to forget this moment so they recorded down their adventure in a journal that they would keep forever.

I like my ending better because the The Sisters just returned to earth, had their "welcome home" party and got on with their lives like nothing happened. If I were them I would cherish our adventures and the best way to do that is to record it down on a journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.