Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

My holiday reading challenge

Title - Thea Stilton and the mountain of fire
Author - Geronimo Stilton 
Genre - Adventure

My ending 

It was an adventure none of the mouselings would ever forget. Nicky's grandmother thanked the Thea Sisters and gave each of them a special necklace made especially for them. Each of their necklaces had a photo of the Thea Sisters inside, each necklace was made to fit their personality as in their favorite colour. The next day, the five friends left for Mouseford Academy. 

I like my ending better because the Thea Sisters got a special necklace that would remind them or their journey to Australia. 

< Locket

1 comment:

Fiona Grant said...

Hi Yvette, from your posts I can see you managed lots of holiday reading, well done. I enjoy reading books in a series with the same characters too, especially adventures. Great ending!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.