Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

My art reflection


Art reflection

For art, my partner Kyra and I used a Maori design and turned it into a translation design. Translation means your sliding the exact same picture across making two of them. Kyra chose to colour with  cool colours and I chose to colour with warm colours. Red, orange, yellow and gold are warm colours and light blue, dark blue, light green and dark green are cool colours. When we had finished colouring our design, we needed to glue them onto black paper. We needed to measure 1 cm of space above our artwork and below. I liked how my partner and I, art turned out because the shapes looked exactly the same and the colors made our art stand out.

Screen Shot 2014-04-15 at 11.28.38 AM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.