Pages

Friday 18 April 2014

Holiday reading challenge

Rewrite the ending

Tittle - The Kingdom of Fantasy
Author - Geronimo Stilton
Genre - Adventure

My type of ending

Geronimo Stilton had brought Queen Blossom/Queen of the fairies to life. Queen blossom thanked Geronimo Stilton and granted him with 1 wish. Anything he wanted, Queen Blossom would grant it. There was one thing Geronimo Stilton wanted,  it was to go home. This was a really hard decision for Geronimo because he couldn't decide between going home or staying in the kingdom of fairies. The kingdom of fairies was a beautiful place, everyone in the kingdom was nice, honest and gentle. At home, he had his family. His sister, brother and nephew. Geronimo came to a decision and decided to stay in the kingdom of fairies. After all, Geronimo didn't live with his relatives. He lived on his own in an apartment. Geronimo Stilton lived a happy and joyful life in the kingdom of fairies.

I like my ending better because in the story he decides to go home. If I were him I would stay because the Kingdom of Fairies is beautiful and the people are kind. Who would pass an opportunity like that. I sure wouldn't.

2 comments:

Ms. Kirkpatrick said...

Well done coming up with a new ending. I'm pretty sure I'd get homesick if I didn't eventually get to go home. Do you think he might get homesick too? A great start to your holiday reading!

Yvette said...

Thanks for the FB and FF

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.